Thursday 22 April 2010

Thank you Grannny !!!!


My Mum has been MONTHS knitting a little jacket for Oliver and was worried that he's grown so much it wouldn't fit.

Well - his jacket arrived in the post on Monday and has all these really CUTE little Peter Rabbit buttons on it. Oliver got rather excited opening it ! It also fits perfectly.

Today has been such a glorious morning (but with a bit of a chill in the air) - so I had a little bit of a photo shoot for Granny after Oliver fed the chickens :-)


I can't tell you how many dozen photos it took to get some usable ones - Oliver is so quick and doesn't stay still for two seconds.

1 comment:

  1. awh, Oliver is adorable, and the sweater is absolutely perfect! Talent runs deep in your family.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you have enjoyed my blog and found it useful. Please do leave any comments you may have - your feedback is much appreciated. Thanks for visiting !