Thursday 11 February 2010

Hot Chocolate & Coffee Swizzlers / Dippers

We got a super new fluted silicone bakeware mould in recently which is fantastic for chocolates or tiny canneles. You can see it here - 18 fluted chocolate mould
I've been having a play with setting chocolate and whilst semi set, pushing in a wooden stirrer. After un-moulding - these would be fab then dippped partially into white chocolate and rolled in crystalised sugar. Very pretty - and so tasty swirled into hot chocolate or coffee.
I think I need to get hold of some florists cellophane - a few of these wrapped up in cellophane and ribbon would make a lovely little gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you have enjoyed my blog and found it useful. Please do leave any comments you may have - your feedback is much appreciated. Thanks for visiting !